Stay overnight in our Tent Cabin Rentals at the most unique setting Southern California has to offer. The San Gabriel mountains, Mt. Baldy Summit, and the high desert are all within view high above the hustle and bustle of the valley below. Get away from it all in one of our 11 Tent Cabin sites which are located within walking distance of the Top of the Notch Restaurant where you’ll find great dining and entertainment, all summer!
OUR TENT CABIN RENTALS ARE ALL INCLUSIVE!
It includes: round trip lift ticket(s), dinner on arrival night and breakfast for each guest as well as complementary zipline ride and disc golfing.
For multiple night bookings, a boxed lunch, a second nights hot dinner to-go and Sunday breakfast is also included. Enjoy your lunch on your hike or at a nearby picnic area while taking in the amazing views in all directions.
- Arrival: The Lift starts operating at 7 am, you are welcome to arrive early and redeem your lift passes during those hours
- Cabin Check-In: 2-4 pm at the Cafe
- Dinner: Served at 5 pm sharp
- Breakfast: Served from 9 am to 11 am
- Check-Out: 11 am at the Top of the Notch
- Departure: Guests are welcome to enjoy the mountain for the rest of the day after check out time
- Queen and/or twin bed
- Locking door & windows
- Electric lantern
- Coat & gear hooks
- Complimentary discs for our disc golf course
- Guest will check in at the Cafe or Ticket Office located at the base of resort no later than 4:00 pm. If guest does not arrive by set check in time the reservation is subject to be canceled and a fee of $25 will be deducted from refund.
- Guests are to bring their own Sleeping Bag (30 ℉ recommended), Warm clothing, Insulation Layers (wool or fleece no cotton), Waterproof outer layer. Headlamp (preferred) or flashlight.
- Guest is aware that once the resort closes for the night, staff will not be on site until the resort opens back up the next morning. Guest will be responsible for their own actions and safety. Land line phone and radio communications are not provided. Wifi Service is limited and not guaranteed (some cell service providers make service available at some locations within resort area).
- All tent cabins are located within 200 yards of portable restrooms and between 200 and 800 yards from the Top of the Notch full service restaurant.
- Guests shall be responsible for their transportation in an extreme mountain environment, capable of navigating mixed terrain at night. Backpack for carrying gear.
- No ice chests, food loosely packed or unsealable bags, strollers, firearms, fireworks, weapons, sleds, drugs or alcohol allowed.
- Purchase includes transport of gear up to one 27 gallon container. All packs, luggage and additional gear are subject to search.
- All lift passengers must be at least 40” tall (carrying small children is not permitted). Maximum two persons per chair.
- No dogs on lift (or animals of any kind).All tent cabins are located within 200 yards of portable restrooms and between 200 and 800 yards from the Top of the Notch full service restaurant.